Skip to content
- Worked as a Specialist of Value Chain Analysis for Assessment of the present market structure and its functioning in Agricultural Value Chains and identification of lobby and advocacy issues for different market actors with a special focus for producers groups under the Strategic Partnership Convening and Convincing Project of HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Funded by ICCO Corporation.
- Worked as a Co-Principal Investigator for the Study on Agribusiness Development through Contract Farming in Bangladesh”, Funded by Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES).
- Worked as a Socioeconomic Specialist for identifying the Role of NGO’s in Socio-economic Development of most marginalized citizen (MMC) Hoar area in Kishoregonj District, Bangladesh.” Funded by the CORDAID the Netherlands under DREAM Project.
- Worked as a Specialist of Socio-Economic Analysis for the Assessment Socio-economic situation and Human rights issues of extremely poor people’s in Hoar areas of Bangladesh, Funded by CORDAID the Netherlands under DREAM Project.
- Worked as a Sub-contract researcher for the Assessment Impact Evaluation of Bangladesh Agribusiness Development Project of Bangladesh, Development Technical Consultants PVT. LTD.(DTCL), Gulshan 1,Dhaka.
- Worked as a Researcher with the principle investigator for the Assessment the Structure, Conduct and performance of the rice market and the impact of technological changes in milling, FAO Bangladesh.
- Worked as a Researcher for the Mid-term Impact Evaluation Survey of Second Participatory Livestock Development Project (PLDP-II), Asian Development Bank (ADB) implemented by PKSF.
- Worked as a Co- Principal Investigator Value Chain Analysis and Comparative Advantage of Milk, Meat and Eggs Production in Bangladesh, Bangladesh Agricultural University.
- Worked as a Research officer Poultry Farming Under Participatory Livestock Development Project : An Agribusiness Study, Asian Development Bank(ADB) and Danida.